* Solid wood Construction (No Particle Board Used)
* Weather tight building
* All door hardware included, featuring 6ft. aluminum hinges, standard door opening 48"
* 2x4 floor joist 1ft. on center
* 4x4 pressure treated skids under all buildings
*25 & 30 year, Self-sealing shingles in your choice of black, brown and grey
* 5/8" T1-11 exterior siding
* 1/2" CDX plywood floors and roof deck
* Ready to paint
* Fast year round service
* Free delivery within limited mileage radius
* Location level within 5 inches
* Two feet of working space around building
* Power source available
Not Included in Northwest Sheds
* Building permits, zoning or covenant searches (usually not required)
* Caulking, painting, staining
* We do no digging. Site must be level within 5 inches
Buying a Northwest Shed is simple. Call and speak with Jim or Chad directly, they will be glad to help you with dimensions or answer any questions. Once your order is placed, the storage shed is pre-cut in the warehouse and assembled on your property by experienced shed builders. Your storage shed will usually take one day for construction. Quality is guaranteed.
Northwest Sheds uses carefully selected materials in each building. We are therefore able to warranty each unit for 2 full years against manufacturing defects and workmanship. The customer, in accepting this warranty, agrees to paint the building within 30 days after construction, with the doors being painted on all sides. The customer agrees to keep vegetation down around the building to allow air to circulate underneath the building. Caulking should be applied.
Northwest Sheds reserves the right to repair or replace any portion of a shed found to be defective.
Northwest Sheds cannot be held responsible for abuse or "Acts of God."