Northwest Sheds is locally owned and operated in Sumner, Washington. Jim Campbell, Owner, has been in the storage shed business since 1980. Jim opened Northwest Sheds in 1993, focusing on the needs of homeowners in the Pacific Northwest. The climate of the Pacific Northwest poses some challenges for storage shed construction and in the choice of construction materials. Jim made a decision when he started Northwest Sheds, to only use quality products that can stand up to weather that is unique to the Pacific Northwest. To this end, only plywood and T1-11 siding is used in Northwest Sheds. All our buildings are guaranteed for both materials and workmanship for 2 years.
* Our prices beat Tuff Shed's prices..
* Solid wood construction, NO PARTICLE BOARD used in a Northwest Shed.
* Double doors, 48" wide
* All door hardware included, featuring 6 ft. aluminum hinges.
* 2x4's 2 foot on center for wall studs and rafters.
* 2x4 floor joist, spaced 1 ft. on center.
* 4x4 pressure treated skids under all buildings.
* Self sealing shingles in your choice of black, brown or grey.